Online & Face to face counselling
Person-Centred Counsellor & Psychotherapist
passionate about human happiness
I am Person-Centred Counsellor and Psychotherapist, I am also a qualified Clinical Psychologist in Brazil. After my initial training , which was mostly based on the medical model, I wanted to develop a more human approach to my work, which led me to train in the Person-Centred Approach. Today I integrate the scientific understanding of the mind with my life experience, I feel compassion and understanding for human experience.
I have more than fifteen years of experience working with individuals, adults and children, as well as groups, promoting emotional well-being and finding better, healthier ways to be in relationships.
I work with adults and young people.
What are you struggling with?
I offer you the right conditions so you can overcome difficulties and continue growing and enjoying life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Investigative Psychology University of Huddersfield 2017-18
- Temenos Diploma in Person Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy 2009-2012
- BsC Hons Psychology (PUC-Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1995-2001) Clinical Psychologist
- Member of The British Psychological Society since 2005
- Accredited member of National Counselling Society
- Member of the Association of Humanistic Psychology in Britain AHPb
- Registered Member of BACP
- Member of The Person-Centred Association UK
Get in touch
Please contact to talk about your needs and how I may be able to help. You can give me a call or drop an email for an informal chat about you and your concerns. Skype calls available.